August 2, 2021

upteenth update

I had my surgical follow up this morning. Everything seems to be healing nicely. The stitches were removed. I can now put up to fifty pounds of weight on my foot, as long as I have the boot on. So what, you say? That  helps me balance in the bathroom and as I get up to my crutches at the top of the stairs, etc. It will be a great help every time I transition from sitting to standing. In a pinch, I might be able to drive! 

In other news, I have nuthin’. Kim duToit has a very nice post this morning that pretty much sums up why my political rants are more infrequent these days. I am not sure if you want more politics from me or not. 

Have a great Monday. I have insurance bureaucrats to yell at. 

2 comments:

Jean said...

Congrats on progress with your foot.

Cappy said...

Boy, you ain't kidding about weight on the foot. It's a damn important thing to have.

I thought Kim was dead.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger