September 4, 2021

These boots were made for walkin’, so I walk the line

Actual screenshot of my post-surgery X-Ray
Actual screenshot of my post-surgery x-ray
I’m free. 

I went to the surgeon Tuesday. My foot is well on the way to healed. Hooray. No boot. No crutches, no scooter! I can put my weight on the foot, I can walk!

I can walk slowly. I have a slight limp. By the end of the day I have swelling. But…who cares? That will get better in time.

Now I just have to get after the projects that have gone untended over the past 12 weeks of the air cast and crutches. My wife is thrilled I can now cut the grass. 

This new-found freedom means I have a busy weekend in front of me. I can live with that.

But I can walk again!


I can’t believe I forgot to tell you this big news.




6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very good news but don't over do it.

Cappy said...

Attaboy!

Anonymous said...

What great news. Congrats but don't try to cram all of 12 weeks worth in one weekend. Not speaking from experience of course.

Jean said...

Good Good Good!
Still, be careful. Have some fun this weekend.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Congrats

Practical Parsimony said...

Good for you. Don't overdo it.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger