September 10, 2021

On the Road Again

It’s been a long week, yet satisfying. I was on the road again. It has been a long time. Granted, I was traveling with my boss, but I still was on the highways and byways of southern Indiana and northern Kentucky. 

I travel some with my boss and some by myself next week. 

I’m not crazy about the office days, but that’s life. I have plenty to learn and plenty to do in the office preparing for upcoming visits etc. 

Traffic to and from the office sucks, but it isn’t my gas. 

In other news, my foot still hurts some and is plenty swollen by evening. I’m not sure what is going on with that. I go back to the doctor in a few weeks, we will monitor the situation until then. In the meantime I have received the arch supports he recommended. I’ll get those in my shoes this weekend. I suspect I won’t care much for them. 

Sorry about the lack of posting.  Life happens.

On the political front. Biden says everyone must get a shot. What happened to my body my choice, the Democrat mantra?  I guess that only applies to killing babies but not other stuff.

Before you go off, I have the shot. I’m comfortable with my decision, 

3 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Whether one has the shot or not is immaterial to the fact that what Biden is doing is illegal and unconstitutional, and that he should be removed from office for same.

Joe said...

Illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral.

If Trump did this act of tyranny, the Dems would already be moving impeachment through the committees.

Anonymous said...

Last Oct. I broke my elbow and now have a brand new joint. After the cast was off the doc declared me a success story and off I went to rehab. Everything from shoulder down to fingertips was swollen. The arm went down faster than the hand. I'm 6 weeks away from the surgery date and things still ache and fine motor control is better but not in par as the other. My primary doc gave me Voltaren gel and it's done wonders for me at night. Sitting and driving is probably not the greatest but you do what you have to do. Maybe compression sock would help.
Margi

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger