October 1, 2021

I want to thank you

So Wednesday morning, the youngest granddaughter woke without a fever for the first time in seventeen  days. She made it through yesterday fine as well. It appears she has finally recovered from her bout of COVID. They go back to the infectious disease doc at the children’s hospital today for a check up. Let’s hope her blood test comes back with her white cell count and proteins back to normal. 

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words, 

So today marks my son’s birthday. No, that’s not a typo. The youngest son’s birthday was yesterday. The oldest boy (middle child) has his day today. Their older sister had a birthday just two weeks ago. 

Yes, you mathematicians, the Christmas and New Years seasons used to be good for me. My wife has always loved the holidays.😎

7 comments:

Susan said...

Best news ever on your granddaughter's recovery!

Susan

Cappy said...

That is great news!

Have a good weekend!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful news about your granddaughter, her mom just be so relieved. Yes the holidays must have been very happy in your home.😁😁

Practical Parsimony said...

I know you are all relieved and happy. I was born in September, so I suppose it was a good Christmas.

Jean said...

Wonderful news about that sweet baby!

hey teacher... said...

Great news about the GB! And long may your holiday candy cane wave!

TBravo said...

I am so glad to read that she is better! Made my day. :)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger