September 30, 2021

The more things change…

It seems like yesterday I was telling you how the boy and his dog had to move back in. That was several years ago. Yeah, well guess what? Yup, the boy and his dog have moved back in. He and his long-time girlfriend had a falling out, mostly because she was sleeping with another guy. They have to be out of their apartment by today, so there you have it. His stuff is in storage and he is unhappily ensconced on the twin bed in my office. The dog is happy to run the fenced backyard unfettered. 

I don’t think he’ll be here long. It is an ugly drive downtown where he works. Worse coming home. Besides, he doesn’t want to live with his parents. We are no fun, I assure you. 

He didn’t start things off so well. He threw in a load of laundry last night. When the wife went to put it in the dryer she found coins, a lighter, a chapstick, and a vape [thing?] in the bottom of her brand new washer. 

Anyway, today is his birthday and I don’t think it is the best one he has ever had. 

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

Boy, he is in trouble. I suppose he has never checked his pockets. If I were his mother, I would do his laundry until he leaves. there is no telling the damage he can do to washer. Happy Birthday to him.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger