October 14, 2021

Let’s go Brandon

The jelly dripped out of my donut onto the paper plate as I perused the interwebz this morning. I slept late because I stayed up late. It often works that way. Of course my version of “sleeping in” is likely different than yours. No one is wrong here, except Joe Biden. He seems to be wrong about pretty much everything. 

I will type a few words here then I’ll check some work emails even though I’m on vacation. Then I’ll…do something else. I don’t know what. 

I mowed the lawn yesterday. It needed it. Rain is supposed to move in later today and tomorrow. Inside stuff should probably be considered. My cigar fairy is giving half a box of some cheap stogies he scored. I need to drag out my spare humidor and get it conditioned. That’ll take about ten minutes. I could always do some cleaning. I could drink coffee and goof around on the internet…

Here is one last picture from our mini-vacation. This a view from the stage at the famous Red Rocks amphitheater. I walked right on the stage where acts like the Beatles have played. Pretty cool.


1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_F_XQrukM

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger