November 3, 2021

Loving me, loving you, aha

Jumping time zones is always interesting. I’ve done it in work travels for thirty years, so I know how it works. Even if you stay up in the local time zone to watch something like the World Series, you still wake up at the normal time. Thus, here I am showered, breakfasted, caught up on the news of the day. And it is 7:30 local. It will be at least a hour before I can hit the road. It’s ok. I naive work to do. I’m just avoiding it by blogging away. You might wish I had worked on that quotation I have to do once you wasted your time on this drivel. 

I never promised anyone quality posts. 

Since we are speaking of quality, I must complain that this Hampton Inn breakfast is pretty mediocre even on the Hampton Inn breakfast scale.  I mean come on, you aren’t cleaning rooms every day, take some of that savings and spruce up the breakfast. The juice machine is off. There is but a few muffins of indeterminate age. A few dried up eggs and no oatmeal, yogurt, or waffles. I settled for a box of Raisin Bran.

In other news the Dems lost big in Blue Virginia. Maybe, as I said all along, the last election wasn’t a repudiation of Trump policy, but rather the man himself. 

Sorry. I keep getting interrupted by work emails. They don’t care that it is not yet eight here in the Crescent City. I suppose I better focus my attention on the efforts that actually sorta pays the bills.

Have a great hump day.

5 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

The last election was loaded with fraud.

Hard to say it was a repudiation of Trump or his policies.

Folks are going to think Trump was not so bad after all, once Brandon gets done stomping on their necks.

By the way, did you hear? McAuliffe lost in Virginia because all his fake ballots were printed in China, and were stuck on a boat in LA harbor...

Joe said...

Ha I like it

Joe said...

Certainly among suburban women Trump the man was a prime reason for their Democrat vote. Many of those switched their votes in VAcyesterday back to the GOP

Cappy said...

What? No waffles?

Joe said...

I never eat the waffles anyway

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger