December 19, 2021

Easy peanut clusters

 The wife is headed over to bake cookies and make candy with our daughter and her girls today. Great fun, and probably a great mess, will be had. The wife will have to hide a couple of cookies for me because otherwise the girls will douse everything in sprinkles. I don’t do sprinkles because they are nothing more than candy-coated mouse turds. Plus, who wants crunchies on an iced sugar cookie? Not me and not you, unless you want to be wrong. 

I may, if things dry out, make an effort to rake or mow the thick layer of leaves that still cover the backyard. There are a lot of them. The great disadvantage of a privacy fence is that stuff can’t blow away. We shall see. It is not like I can claim I need to watch football. My team played last night. I do think I will wrap up the wife’s Christmas presents while she is gone. She will notice them right away under the tree. Hers all look like they were done by a professional. Mine will look like a four year-old’s holiday art project. I flunked scissors and tape back at Samuel Kyger P. Elementary. 

This post is like a SNL skit. I don’t have an ending. Nor a point. 

Have a great Sunday.

What? Titles aren’t all about clickbait around here. 


This was my mom’s recipe:



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your team won, I hope the Steelers lose so we get a better draft pick.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Just settling in to watch the world's greatest Christmas Movie.

Joe said...

I watched Holiday Inn last weekend 😎

Practical Parsimony said...

I cannot abide sprinkles.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger