December 13, 2021

Rey just killed Chewy. Or did she?

I fried up some chicken for supper last night. Half the chicken I burnt black on one side. The gravy was too thick. I failed to season the mashed spuds. In all it was a subpar effort and lousy dinner. Waddya do? We ate it anyway. 

We went to the eldest granddaughter’s Holiday dance recital in the afternoon and to get some ice cream with her after. It was a great time. The little kids dancing is a hoot. 

A GFCI outlet blew apart yesterday. It was near the stove. The plastic “set” button cracked and the spring blew it apart. I guess 25 years of heat from the stove weakened the plastic. I am going to try and replace the plug outlet myself tomorrow. If my house burns down in an electric fire you will know who is responsible. 

Have a great Monday. I think mine is going to be unpleasant at work. I’m certain it will. 

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger