January 19, 2022

Don’t tell anyone.

I’m sitting through my first monthly sales meeting this morning. I’m bored to tears. 

On the good news front I got paid my December commission from the old gig today. I was paid by the new job last week. I’ll get paid again next week. I could get used to getting paid decent bucks every week. I won’t though. That was my last comission check. It was also the largest for any of the four months I worked there. But overall I’m still way better off at the new gig. 

Things are becoming less confusing at the new job. I’m starting to grasp the systems. I’m starting to understand the programs and part numbers. I sat through a conference call with a customer yesterday. I didn’t say anything, but I took a note five minutes in, questioning the impact on the bearing at the other end of the motor shaft. One of the engineers finally asked about that an hour later. I felt good about that. 

In other news, I have nothing.

I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger