January 17, 2022

Recapping the unmemorable

It’s cold this morning. I’m not surprised by that climatic development. Nor should you be. It is usually this cold or colder in mid-January. Unless you live in a temperate clime or the Southern Hemisphere. Then frigid temps would be a surprise. 

I baked up a meatloaf for supper last night. As I ate I was again reminded that I don’t really like meatloaf all that much. It wasn’t that it wasn’t good, it was. The wife ate a second helping. It is more that I don’t care for any meatloaf. I don’t hate it like I do sweet potatoes. It just isn’t one of my favorites. If I came over for dinner and you served up a slice of meatloaf I would easily join the clean plate club. But I would tell the wife on the way home “I didn’t much care for that meatloaf”. 

A jihadi terrorist took over a synagogue Saturday. Law enforcement sent him to room temperature and now he is now burning in Hell. Good riddance, I say. 

I’m still pouting, so I ignored football all weekend. 

To be honest, I’m not sure I can point to single accomplishment all weekend. 

I wish I felt bad about that.

Have a great Monday.

The other kind of Meatloaf:



2 comments:

Jean said...

Just saw online that Meat Loaf died.

Joe said...

I saw that.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger