February 15, 2022

A Jewish Widow

 A widowed Jewish woman, mid 50′s, went to a Tel Aviv beach for the first time since her husband passed.

She was still attractive and looked good in her bathing suit.

On the same beach was an attractive man, mid 50’s, getting some sun and reading a book.

She put her blanket down next to his and began a conversation.“Whatcha reading”

“A book”. Not much of an answer, she thought to herself.

She pursued, “My husband passed several months ago and this is the first time I’ve been to this beach since then.”

“I’m a widower too and my wife passed several months ago also.”

He continued reading his book, seemingly not in the mood for further conversation.

Frustrated, she asked, “Do you like pussycats?”

With that, the man put down his book, joined the lady on her blanket, took of his trunks, ripped off her bathing suit and the two went at it, right there.

Out of breath, the lady asked, “How did you know that’s what I wanted?”

The man responded, “How did you know my name is Katz?”


Oh, probably not safe for work…

 

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger