February 9, 2022

Cowboy Up

 A sheriff of a small town is patrolling the town one night when he comes across a cowboy walking up Main St.

The cowboy is wearing nothing except his hat, boots, and gunbelt.

The sheriff is a bit surprised at first but gets over his initial shock and arrests the cowboy for indecent exposure.

The sheriff locks the cowboy in the cell with a pair of pants, then turns back and asks him, “How is it I came across you walking around naked like that?”

The cowboy says, “Well, sheriff, it went like this. I was out at a bar earlier tonight and I saw this gorgeous girl sitting at the bar. We got to talking, danced a while, had a few beers, and next thing you know we’re making out in her trailer. She took off her shirt and told me to take off my shirt, so I did. Then she took off her shorts and told me to take off my jeans, so I did. Then she took off her bra and her panties and told me to take off my boxers, so I did. Then she went and lay down on the bed, spread her legs, looked at me kinda sexy and said ‘Now go to town, cowboy!’And, well, here I am!”

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger