March 28, 2022

Problem Solver-in-Chief

Cappy tells me I gotta quit using logical on the leftists. Since I just want to help my fellow man, I have some more thoughts to easing the strife of contemporary society.

We are told that sex and gender is a matter of feelings. If you think you are a man or woman and identify as such, then it is incumbent upon society to accept you as you are. 

We are told that one of the greatest problems in America is the historical and endemic racism that permeates every aspect of our culture. 

If you feel that way, why not just maintain you have different levels of melanin than is generally perceived by the public? Identify as a middle-aged white guy. Then you will be accorded all of the privileges you maintain we enjoy.

Problem solved.

You are welcome.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger