April 25, 2022

unicorn farts and fairy dust

John Kerry says if the natural gas industry doesn’t go carbon neutral in ten years he “will deploy alternative sources of energy.”. Source

Just what those sources are and why we would withhold them for ten years is the mystery of the day. I imagine it is the same energy source that will power our military. Can we suppose it is unicorn farts and fairy dust? Chim chim Cheri. Maybe Mary Poppins or Tinkerbell can help us out. Are all climateers insane?

On what authority this privileged knucklehead presumes to make decrees is another question. I suppose he thinks he has the authority since he once served in Vietnam. 

I know this, we sure dodged a bullet when we refused to elect this blow-hard President.

5 comments:

Cappy said...

Kerry has a long way to go to ketchup with fossil fuel energy generation. I'm sure he's pursuing it with relish, and has mustard all his resources.

See what I did there?

Joe said...

You should be ashamed. Were we in the British Navy I would sentence you to 57 lashes

Anonymous said...

lol @ Cappy!


Fred

Cappy said...

It's a new low. I'm so ashamed.

https://y.yarn.co/1a3d44fa-f552-413b-9c51-a93263281d6e_screenshot.jpg

Joe said...

Ha ha

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger