May 4, 2022

Star Wars Day

It is May 4 and that means it is the youngest granddaughter’s third birthday. She is most exited. She has asked for spaghetti for dinner, so her mom and dad are taking us all out for an Italian dinner tonight. 

In the meantime, I made a batch of Doughboy cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I think the wife is taking her to DQ for lunch. Unfortunately, I have a conference call so no Blizzard for me. 

She cracked me up yesterday. As she was heading upstairs, she turned around and sat on the step, then leveraged herself up to the next one. “What are you doing?” Asked my wife. 

“I’m being like Paw!” She happily exclaimed, crawling up the stairs like I did for months last year. I can’t believe she remembers that. 

I don’t know how we would have made it through the past couple of years without that little girl and her sister. Two happier girls never existed. I hope they stay that way.



3 comments:

slugmama said...

Such a sweetie! Cherish these years when your grands are small...

Practical Parsimony said...

This is why we must be careful what we say and do. I remembered something that happened when I was two and mentioned it to my mother when I was 30. She was stunned. Thankfully, it was just an event and not something traumatic.

Ralphd00d said...

Great pics! I totally understand about how the little ones make life so much better.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger