May 23, 2022

Whole lotta nuthin’

I’m not sure where the weekend went. Saturday we cleaned a bit and then went to dinner with some friends. After dinner they came over for euchre and snacks. Sunday I mowed then we went to see the granddaughter in a swimming competition. Yes, I see you stifling that yawn. 

I see Brandon has promised to go to war with China should they attack Taiwan. In light of this position the armed forces should probably start focusing on war training instead of identifying white privilege and intense CRT indoctrination. 

I have plenty of stuff on the calendar this week prior to the long holiday weekend. I am counting the days. 

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

China is not ready to take us on yet.
Yet.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger