September 19, 2022

Easy fruit salad

 Happy Monday. I was up mucho early for a meeting with the Euros and Asians. Since things were arranged for their convenience, that meant the alarm was chirping at 3:30 am so I could blink awake and sip a bit of coffee prior to the 4:00 start. I will knock off early this afternoon in compensation this afternoon. 

The weekend was good, I hope yours was too. Friday night we watched the grandgirls while the daughter had a grown-up birthday dinner. Saturday we hung out at the pool, laughing and enjoying the company of great friends. Then came Sunday. I mowed the yard early. I put stuff in the attic and dragged down the fall/Halloween decorations as directed by the wife. Then I watched the absolutely horrid, pathetic, putrid, embarrassing performance by the Colts. I could have switched over and watched the Cubs, but they are pretty much just as awful. Did I say just how awful the Colts were? 

We went out for a quick dinner then I helped the wife put out decorations on the porch as dusk started to settle. 

But hey, I read this morning President Biden says inflation is under control, the border is secure and the check is in the mail. I want some of whatever his speech writer is smoking. 

I am fighting off the yawns. Maybe I need some more coffee. 

Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colt’s are as bad asthe cub’s!!! Still in Indiana. James O Guy

Jean said...

You could always cheer for the Guardians. heh.

Joe said...

Hey James I hope you are well.

Blog again!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger