October 13, 2022

New and Improved Blogging! Now with Bonus Features!!

The granddaughters have been sick off and on for a month. The youngest one has been especially hard hit. The wife started feeling bad last week and is pretty sick now with bronchitis. Guess what? I am up early, with a sore throat, runny nose, headache. Thanks girls. I have no doubt that by the time the weekend rolls around I will be hacking and coughing just like the rest. The only difference is I will be way sicker than the girls ever were. In fact, I’m certain the average person would be checked into a hospital if they are as sick as I expect to be. I will tough it out as an exemplar of manliness. 

I was scheduled to get a flu shot today. If I don’t feel better by noon, I’ll cancel that. No point in putting more germs in my body. 

Looking ahead it appears a spate of cold will move in next week with sub-freezing overnight lows and forties in the daytime. Sigh. It is that time of year, I guess. It will not be long until I’m writing about Christmas decorations. 

It has come to my attention you want more features here on the blog. After careful consideration I have decided to give in to your whims. I have long stood fast in my refusal to let readers dictate content, but this one time Kay, I will discuss my blog business. 

I have decided to add a new feature — Theme Song Thursday. I will go back in time and post the great theme songs of TV shows from yesteryear. 

At least for this week. I may forget all about this easy content filler great idea by next week. Here is one of the best to kick things off:





6 comments:

Cappy said...

Be the fifth caller and win a no expenses paid weekend in Carmel!

glasslass said...

When was this on and for how long. Never heard of it.

Joe said...

Rat Patrol was on in the late 60s I remember it from reruns probably

My dad loved it. I have the box set of episodes.

Awesome using for the theme

Anonymous said...

I heard The Rat Patrol got exterminated.

Greybeard said...

"...exemplar of manliness."
Just DO NOT be as manly as Jim Henson, please.

glasslass said...

late 60's my kids were in school and they were only allowed 1 hour of TV each day as I never watched except to be in the room to monitoring them from behind a book. Books have always been my TV.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger