December 19, 2022

Once again as in olden days

It is a cold start to the week. Whatever, it is winter. The thermometer does this. I think we are about ready for Christmas. Yesterday I bought the rest of the groceries I need to fix Christmas dinner. I have to grab a few things to make a couple of dishes to take to the wife’s family potluck on Christmas Eve. 

I’m finding it hard to get motivated for work today. I have a bunch of data entry to do, and I just don’t want to. Oh well, they pay me to do the stuff I don’t want to do. That is how it works.

Happy Hanukkah for those who follow the Old Testament. 

For the Christmasy among you, how about a clip from Meet Me in St. Louis

Yeah, it is not really up for a vote.



2 comments:

Cappy said...

Merry Christmas!

Greybeard said...

We are blessed.
Thank God continuously.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger