December 18, 2022

Ding, dong ding, dong

A light dusting of snow covers the ground this chilly morning. I’ve already been out to pick up something from the store the wife forgot in her run last night. Today is cookie and candy day. The wife will be heading over to our daughters’s house to make holiday treats. The granddaughters will help with the fun. I am doing my part. After I brought home the milk chocolate chips this morning I loaded all of the ingredients for crock pot peanut clusters into the cooker. Three hours plus cooling time from now they will be done. 

We went to a birthday luncheon with the granddaughter yesterday. We all had a great time. After, the wife and I headed out for Christmas shopping. In truth, I drove and stayed out of the way while she shopped. I bought her a new pair of boots she desperately wanted. I will wrap them up for her. No surprise, but it is what she wants. 

We won’t speak of the football game. 

Enjoy your Sunday.







2 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

That recipe looks great! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas (a little early)!

Joe said...

Easiest recipe in the world put the ingredients in in that order

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger