December 3, 2022

There'll be much mistltoeing


Whew! It is windy today; yesterday too.  One of he wreaths blew off a second story window so it will be back up the ladder when the strong winds die down. The wreath that blew down was one from the lighted window at the center of the house. On the upstairs left is my office. Those windows sport holiday wreaths too.

We motored down with my daughter’s family to see the Christmas Light spectacle at the State Fairgrounds last night. The grandgirls loved it. I dug it myself. 

The weather is expected to clear by early afternoon, but it will not climb out of the thirties. I could rake the heavy layer of leaves blanketing the backyard. I could stay inside where it is warm...too bad that privacy fence keeps those leaves from blowing away on blustery days like this. So it goes. Yes, there are a few leaves in front too. No need to point it out.

Have a great Saturday. Here is a little music to get you in the mood. You didn’t think I’d forget did you?




4 comments:

Cappy said...

We got strong winds. I think your Hoosier leaves are in my yard.

slugmama said...

Those fallen leaves are good for your soil so don't fret about them.

Susie Q said...

House looks beautiful & festive! We didn't do outside this year - I don't want the husband up walking around on the roof & chancing a fall. So we just did inside. I'm always glad later I didn't over-do it (like when it's time to put it all away!).

glasslass said...

Leaves will get chopped to bits when you mow in the spring. Who but you looks at them. House looks beautiful.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger