January 22, 2023

So What?

There is a light dusting of snow on the ground; less than an inch. A few flakes continue to fall. I am inside where it is warm, what do I care? Why should you? The short answer is you do not. 

I slept in again this morning. That is two days in a row. I have climbed out of bed between six and six-thirty without an alarm, almost without fail, for decades. Now I find myself still in bed at 8:00! I wonder what is going on. 

I almost shaved my beard yesterday. I like having it, but it just isn’t me when I look in the mirror. I trimmed it up. I will certainly be back to my clean-shaven self by spring. 

The wife suggested potato soup and BLTs for dinner. I think beef and noodles sounds good. 

There. You have an entire post filled with trivialities and stuff even  I do not care about. It takes real skill to be this boring. 

Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger