February 17, 2023

Posting with my phone and it will not format right


In all honesty, I do not have anything to write about here at the old blogeroo. Politics bores me. You do not care about the weather. I do nothing of interest. 

Lately my creative efforts have gone into writing and rewriting on my novel. In truth, that thing will likely never see the light of day. I am afraid I have written 55,000 words of drivel so far. I have sent off my efforts to a very good friend who writes for a living. I trust his opinion. You have likely seen him on TV or read his work. He is a terrific journalist. While we probably don’t agree on stuff politically, that does not mean he isn’t a talented writer. 

Anyway I need affirmation or tough love from an honest critic and he will provide that input. I am sure he will find a nice way to say “juvenile and hackneyed “ without sounding mean. 

Have a great Friday.



2 comments:

glasslass said...

Good luck. We are rooting for you and like your writings. If book get off the ground and you need a reader for grammar or spelling my daughter does that for technical papers. She Did Not get this talent from me.

Practical Parsimony said...

One person's opinion is not the final judgment. So, do not give up.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger