March 8, 2023

On being

 I look out the window and appears to be a beautiful spring day. Too bad it is barely above freezing. So it goes in March.

I have about two dozen emails I need to answer. I need information from internal sources, primarily engineering, to respond.  I get answers to questions I did not ask, but on key stuff, nothing. I have resorted to sending the customer email so there is no confusion on what is needed.  Small complaints. It beats the hell out of breaking my back at the Big Box. Pays significantly better too. 

In other news, I hate every elected politician from very party on every level. The bureaucrats employed in government are not any better. 

Except for you, whatever government employee/agency tasked with monitoring this drivel. You do a great job and I respect the heck out of you. You are wonderful. If  knew who you were I would send a fruit basket; out of respect, not a bribe. You would never take a bribe. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for Tucker Carson and saddened for the peril he just put himself in by telling the truth to the American people. Watch how they crucify him. Even the repubs. Hope all those who were jailed are released soon. I now believe NOTHING the current govt tells me. NOTHING!!!

Cappy said...

The goobermint. Of the goobers, for the goobers, and by the goobers.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger