March 20, 2023

spring!

It is the Equinox, and I am not talking about the car model. Today, the earth is tilted more or less upright, bring on warmer days and longer sunlight for those of us who reside in the northern hemisphere. Sorry you south-halfers, winter is coming. 

With the first day of spring there is the promise of warm breezes, sunshine, days with friends at the pool and smoking cigars on the patio. Not yet, but soon. The neighbors daffodils are blooming. 

Oh, and it is Monday, back to work.

My daughter made this cake for me.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Happy Birthday!

glasslass said...

Have a Happy Birthday. Your daughter did a great job as it's beautiful. And lemon is my favorite flavor. Enjoy.

Greybeard said...

Yeah, the Daffodils!
They make my heart happy.

Cappy said...


Happy Birthday!

Joe said...

Gracias everybody

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger