May 19, 2023

Special Project

I have made a decision. I am gong to write my memoirs. I will divulge all of my secrets, all of my knowledge, all of my experiences. It will be a wonderful and valuable gift for my great-grandchildren. 

I do not intend for these secrets to be divulged soon nor easily. I intend to write everything in code, my own special version of the Voynich Manuscript. I call the script “cursive writing”. Only the scholars of ancient history and antiquities will be able to decipher my work. 

3 comments:

glasslass said...

Saw the same show last night.

Joe said...

True confession, I wrote this Tuesday. I am not sure to what show you refer.

glasslass said...

Bored, scrolling thru and Ancient Mysteries was on with that segment at the time.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger