May 15, 2023

The Uncle Charlie, Bender, Slurve, Hook, Yakker, Old Number Two

Sorry, I have a headache. Oh, wait, you didn’t ask for sex, did you? Well I have a headache anyway. I blame it on a combination of weather, pollen, and stress. 

I think the wife had a good Mother’s Day. I bought her a big planter at the greenhouse. It was too expensive, but she liked it. We went to dinner with the kids yesterday and then for dessert after. 

I started watching a series on streaming yesterday called Rabbit Hole. The series is aptly named. It has more twists and turns than a DNA helix. I spent too much time watching the first few episodes. This show throws more curves than Sandy Koufax. 

Okay, that last description may not have much relevance to today’s audience. Heck, the Dodger great ended his career when I was four. The reference is actually meaningless to me beyond reputation. 

Look, the show throws a lot of curves, alright? 

Sigh, for you millennials, a curve is a baseball reference describing the bending flight path of a thrown ball. 



What? Baseball is a sport, once described as America’s Pastime. Oh never mind.

Have a great Monday.  

2 comments:

Jean said...

Baseball is the BEST sport.
Hope your headache goes away.

Anonymous said...

Indeed

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger