June 21, 2023

Digging out the Dockers from the back of the closet

I’m off to do my Willie Loman thing, this time a quick two day sojourn into the Tennessee hinterlands. I have not been to this location of Really Big Customer, so I am looking forward to visiting and hopefully touring the plant. This is a friendly visit, no issues, no complaints. I have plenty of those going on at my other Big Customer. 

Yes? You in the back, what is your question? Not to worry, I will have a few minutes in the morning to put up content. You will be okay. 

I believe some country music is in order this morning.




Enjoy your Wednesday.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

Hay! You in the Hinterlands! Quiet down there!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger