August 22, 2023

Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty

It is still hot at my house, yours too. I don’t care. I work inside at a desk in an air conditioned room. It sucks for those who toil in factories and outside jobs though. I’ve done that too, in fact not so very long ago. So, I’m thankful for my current gig. 

Look, I think most of us have been fake internet friends long enough I can honestly tell you I’m just not up to blogging today. I did not sleep well and I have a headache. How about I post some music and call it a day. Is that copacetic?



5 comments:

glasslass said...

Your blog, your choice. We be here.

Jean said...

What she ^ said.

Jean said...

wait, wait, wait..."fake" ?

Anonymous said...

Ha! You caught that.

Joe

Jean said...

yes, yes I did. *sniff*

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger