September 25, 2023

cigars were smoked and beer was consumed on Saturday

It was a good weekend. No, I did not get the lawn cut. No yard work was completed. The house went uncleaned. I did not shampoo the living room carpet. Nor did I paint the walls in the family room and kitchen. These are all projects we pondered for the weekend. Instead, went to hang out with friends on Saturday. This is likely one of the last weekends this year we will get to enjoy their pool. On Sunday the wife and I went up to Atlanta (IN) for a big festival. We walked around. She looked at stuff, I listened to music in my ear buds and watched people. After we came home the wife went shopping while I plopped on he couch and watched a recording of the Colts game. Colts won. Cubs won. It was a good day all around. 

I hope you had a great weekend too. 

On a completely unrelated note, here is a cell phone picture of a landmark from my hometown. Not the tent, the big castle-like building in the distance:

This was a school. It closed one year before I could go there.

If you have ever read the oft-posted account of my first date with my now-wife, that dance was held upstairs in that building.

I have no reason to believe you care about this at all. I haven’t even lived in that town for 35 years.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger