September 29, 2023

Golf Lessons

 A blonde arrived for her first golf lesson and the pro asked her  to take a swing at a ball to see how she’d do.

The blonde did so and completely duffed the shot.

The pro said “Your swing is good but you’re gripping the club too hard. Hold the club just like you would your husband’s manhood.”

The blonde took another shot and nailed the ball 275 yards straight down the fairway.

The pro said “That was excellent!!

“Let’s try it again, only this time take the club out of your mouth.”


Probably NSW.

You shouldn’t probably read this blog at work anyway.


3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I ordered your book on the 27th and it came today. I started reading it withing 30 seconds of unpackaging. I read three whole pages and I am hooked. This is a great beginning. If it holds up, which I am sure it will, it is well-written. It reminds me of Hemingway.

Practical Parsimony said...

Then, I read today's offering to Tommy. I thought he spit out his Pepsi and asked him. He said, "No, but I had to keep my mouth clamped!" Now, that following the joke made me choke.

Joe said...

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you like the next chapters as well. It doesn’t stay so dark

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger