September 27, 2023

I give it a three, it is hard to dance to

So, it is with excitement and trepidation I present:


You can buy it here in paperback or Kindle. I priced it as low as possible. 

Look, I have no illusions. But if you do bother to read it, give me five stars. Then give an honest review. Amazon only cares about the stars. Me too. *

It is done, one item on the bucket list complete, even if it only proves that a person can read ten thousand books and completely lack the skill and ability to write one good one.

So it goes.

*I do care about the actual review. I really don’t want it to suck.

11 comments:

Jean said...

This is awesome! Congrats!

Practical Parsimony said...

I am ordering the book now.

Cappy said...

Ordering as we speak.

glasslass said...

Ordered and it's in the pile.

Joe said...

Thanks everybody

Midwest Chick said...

Fantastic! I bought it and will move it to the top of the reading queue.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Joe

Jean said...

Wish there was some way for the author to sign it.

Joe said...

If I’m ever in NE Ohio I will meet up and sign it.

Practical Parsimony said...

It does not suck. It is great. If you come through Alabama on the way to Florida, I will meet for your signature if you want. Maybe I could mail it to you with postage paid envelope to send it back.

Ralphd00d said...

Ordered! Look forward to reading it this week!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger