October 31, 2023

a little good news

If you haven’t bought my book yet, and I’m not sure why you haven’t, here is some good news. The E-book version will be offered at a reduced price this week. There is a link over there on the right that takes you direct to Amazon and the book.

If you did buy it, please throw up a review, even if it is a bad one. 

And if you have bought the book, either in paperback or electronic, thanks. I appreciate it.

And I hear it is Halloween. Here is the all-time classic:



4 comments:

glasslass said...

It's in my stack. I'll try and get to it within the week and get a review up.

Joe said...

😎 gracias

paul said...

I bought the paperback. Looks good. I haven't had time to sit down and read yet.

Joe said...

Thanks Paul

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger