October 13, 2023

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true

 Later today and continuing through the weekend I will be painting. Or at least I will once the wife decides what color she wants the walls. We are redoing the family room/ kitchen which are open and connected. I’ve been telling her all week to get the paint, that I don’t want to work all night, I’m a morning person, blah, blah, now my voice sounds just like a teacher in a Charlie Brown cartoon...

All of that is a long-winded notice you probably won’t get a post this weekend. You will be okay. 

His politics suck, but I dig this tune:



Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig that tune too. When Bruce was Bruce. Before the repetitive Booooorn in the USA stuff and before he revealed he was a screeching leftist.

Fred

Jean said...

To answer your title...no.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger