October 27, 2023

No words can soothe him

It is a Friday at last. I have, believe it or not, worked hard this week. And still I found time to write a few posts with actual content. That my friends, is something that hasn’t happened much around here lately. We both know it to be true.

Guess what, today ain’t gonna be one of those good content days. I’m offering fair warning, YouTube music will be involved. It will be that kind of Friday. 

The weather has been warm and nice all week and I’ve experienced it vicariously through the window next to my desk. It is my hope I can sneak out to the patio this afternoon and enjoy a short cigar before fall weather returns tomorrow. We shall see. I know emails were dropping fast and furious over night and last evening, so it depends on what level of unpleasantness I have to deal with when I fire up the computer this morning. How do I know work called all night? My phone sounds an alert with every email, WeChat, and Teams message — very handy and very annoying.

According to the neighborhood decorations and grandgirl’s excitement, Halloween is nearly here. How about some music to fit the season? Besides, it is an awesome tune.



No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger