November 28, 2023

I don't care if it is not politically correct

It is a chilly 16F outside this morning with a threat of flurries. Winter is upon us, I believe. 

I am back to work after the long weekend. I took yesterday off to see the wife through a colonoscopy.  All is good with her.

Some of you are insanely curious, so here it is; "D" none of the above. I drove down to the gas station and got a cup of black coffee Sunday.   

The wife has the house transformed into a Christmas wonderland. There are five trees of varying heights, counting the one on the porch (4'). The big one is the 9' one we got last year. The stairs are wrapped in lighted garland. The dining room and family room each have little skinny trees (6' / 7"). I will try to get some pictures later in the week.

Now I have to get caught up on nearly a week's worth of emails.

Have a great Tuesday.


Yes, that is the indomitable Esther Williams.

3 comments:

Cappy said...

Glad it all came out in the end.

Linda said...

We trusted you to tell us. You piqued our curiosity on purpose...lol.

Ralphd00d said...

One of my favorite Christmas songs (and video)....

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger