November 24, 2023

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I sure did. Of course I ate way too much and had too many desserts. That’s what it about. Well except for the giving thanks part. I did that too. We had a great time hanging with the wife’s extended family, a generally good group of people we don’t see enough. Coming from a tiny family, it is great to see four generations gather. Sadly, I am now part of that older crowd, even if I don’t always feel old. 

We got the outside decorated Wednesday afternoon. The house looks pretty much the same as last year and every previous year before that. The big tree is up (9’) but needs the ornaments. The second (7’) one is up in the family room. It needs decorations too. Today we will wrap lighted garland around the stair rails. Inside will be done by the end of the weekend. We are working in spurts, both the wife and I still tire easily from our bout with covid . 

And that is the boring update.



No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger