December 20, 2023

Because it is awesome


 I have a lingering and perhaps imperfect memory of sitting on the floor watching this Christmas special. Mom was in the kitchen making candy. Every time she turned on the mixer the TV signal was scrambled, to my dismay. I don’t know why that popped into my head.



What? You thought I was going to rant on Colorado deciding Trump committed a crime without even a trial? Nope, we got Banana Republic status as a nation some time ago.  This is another manifestation of the end of the Republic. 

3 comments:

glasslass said...

An all time favorite. Thank you. Company coming so if I'm not back before Christmas please all of you have a very Merry Christmas.

Cappy said...

I liked Mr. Magoo.

Anonymous said...

That cartoon, along with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was very often aired on Christmas Eve evening when I was a young teen in the 1970's.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger