December 29, 2023

Surfing the Square Wave

It has been a quiet work week. I have received about as many emails this week as I normally get in an hour or two. I’m sure I’ll make up for it next week. I’ve been working on round two of big customer quotes. That means I have been staring at spreadsheets and numbers all day, every day, without a break for phone calls, Teams meetings, or emails. Yawn. Trust me, it is more tedious than it sounds.  

On the bright side, I have 4 hours of vacation left and since it is “use it or lose it,” I have the afternoon off. The wife is heading to the Southside to meet a friend for lunch and shopping, so I will have the run of the house. Lest you think that is a big deal, she is gone every afternoon anyway watching the grandkids. So it goes. Maybe I’ll call up some hookers and midgets and stage a crazy toga party. 

Maybe I’ll take a nap. 



2 comments:

Cappy said...

Ya fucked up. Ya trusted us!

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I'm too old for the hookers and midgets. I'll opt for the nap.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger