January 15, 2024

Free Stuff

 

This is a good week to get an ebook version of my debut novel from Amazon. Until January 19th, it will cost you nothing but the minimal effort of downloading it. 

That’s right, I’m offering it up for free. 

Just click This easy link to get your Free copy.

All I ask in return for this generosity is a review on Amazon. An honest review. If it’s crap say so. If you like it, ditto.

Act fast, supplies are limited, no coupon required, keep off the grass, no pets allowed,  do not fold, spindle, or mutilate, get it now, don’t miss out, little puppies and kittens depend on you. 

Did I mention FREE?  You can get the Kindle reading app free too!

4 comments:

Jean said...

It's very, very worth it to spend the money on the paper/real version.
Just sayin'

Ralphd00d said...

I admit, I bought the paper version, and also snagged the Kindle version. Well-written Joe! Put out a review on Amazon and Goodreads... (and my own lil review blog).

Joe said...

Thanks Ralph, I appreciate it. I know it isn’t your usual kind of genre.

Joe said...

Thanks for the nice review, Ralph.

You might have recognized “Jefferson”, though it might have changed a bit by your time there

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger