February 2, 2024

Seize the day with an iron grip

 Happy Groundhog Day.

Here we find ourselves on a Friday, awake and ready to seize the day. I suspect you clicked here first thing as you entered the interwebz to see what words of wisdom, what pearls of humor, what political insight I brought forth this morning. You will not be disappointed.


Unless you expected any of that. Have you not been reading here of late? What were you thinking? 

As an alternative, get your jazz fix:




I will admit this is pretty much the only jazz tune I can stomach. 


3 comments:

Cappy said...

I see what you did there.
I see what you did there.

Joe said...

I put in the work

Greybeard said...

Cappy beat me to it.
Both of ya made me smile.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger