March 19, 2024

Gift of me

At a bit after 11:00 this evening spring will officially, well, spring on us. Here is a thing to try: you can stand an egg on its end for a minute or two right at the time of spring. Go ahead, try it. 

Yesterday we had snow flurries. Today it is chilly with near record cold. So it goes. Weather experts say we will get a hard freeze tonight.

There is basketball starting this week. I don't care. Take that NCAA. 

I am taking a much needed day of vacation tomorrow. Except for the conference call I agreed to early in the morning. I am a great guy like that. 

I suspect you feel like your life is so much better after reading this post. I know I feel that way writing it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

The ruffles in my life are smooth now. I can go on.

Cappy said...

My hemorrhoids are cured! Thanks, Indiana Man!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger