March 22, 2024

Lots of water under that bridge

On this date in 2005 I threw up my first post. I had no idea what I was doing. The post was nonsensical and self-serving. Me, Me, Me. 

Nothing has changed.

Nineteen years, nearly 8,000 posts, and almost three million visits later, I am still wasting time with this stupid blog. The quality of my work has not improved. The quality of my visitors has. Since nearly every single visit in those first days months was...me, the situation could only get better.

Thanks to all of you who stop by. I lack the vocabulary to adequately express my appreciation. Know that it is heartfelt.

4 comments:

slugmama said...

I love coming over to your corner on the interwebz Joe to see what's up in your world.
Love the rants, love the jokes(corny)and just like hearing what you have to say.
Keep at it and there will be 3 million more visits!

Anonymous said...

Did you used to blog under Hoosierboy? If so, I've been reading your posts since the Gutrumbles days. So many gone. Thanks for hanging around.
Tomoldguy

Anonymous said...

Yes I signed off as hoosierboy for years. Thanks for reading

Joe

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sluggy

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger