March 27, 2024

More waste of time

 I watched a squirrel in the maple tree outside my office window. He ate some emerging leaves then stretched out on a branch and apparently took a nap. I think that is a good idea. Unfortunately, I don’t think my employer would agree. 

Real baseball starts tomorrow. The Cubs dart the season against the defending champs. I guess we will find out soon if they are contenders or pretenders. 

There is one more day to work this week. I get a Good Friday off as a holiday. I need a break. 

Biden has claimed he rode a train many times across the collapsed Key Bridge in Baltimore. The bridge only handles cars. He is either a liar or confused. Neither is a trait you want in your president.

I suspect some of you will disagree about that too. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon we'll hear about how Beau was on that ship. And how that evil Trump rammed it into that bridge! No joke.

*eye rolls*


Fred

Anonymous said...

Ha! No doubt

Joe

slugmama said...

The POTUS, no doubt, rode the crazy train with Ozzy Osbourne across that bridge....
And the fact that Biden is calling for the government to rebuild and pay for it shows he is in fact an idiot(or just brain addled). The insurer of that foreign freighter is on the hook for paying for that new bridge.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger