March 30, 2024

Well my friend, I'm lonely too

Thunder rumbles in the distance as a fairly heavy rain falls. It is still dark. The coffee is hot as I sip between thoughts and pecking on the keyboard. 

It was a nice spring day yesterday and I did some work outside since it was a work holiday. I cut up some large branches that dropped from the big willow. I repaired the privacy fence board that broke from the branches. That big tree needs to come down, but it is going to cost thousands to drop it. I suppose it will fall one giant branch at a time. 

I took a break to have a nice stogie and read a little bit, then I power washed the front porch and put out the wicker chairs. In all it was a productive day. 

We are going to host Easter Dinner. I have to help do a little cleaning this afternoon. I still need a few things from the grocery. Some friends are coming over tonight for cards and laughs, so we need to make some snacks. 

That’s it. No snark, no politics. Well, kind of. I had a political post up for about one minute. I decided to save it for Tuesday. 

I do not think I have posted any music from Journey before. Who knows  and I’m too lazy to check because it doesn’t matter. Here is one of my favorites:


2 comments:

slugmama said...

One of the very few songs by Journey I can stomach.
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Me too. That’s why I never put up Journey

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger