March 17, 2024

You know what you can do with your fake holiday?

I am not wearing green. I am not doing any of that fake St. Patrick's crap. I am not eating corned beef. I am not eating soda bread. I sure as heck will not swill Guinness. I refuse to even eat Lucky Charms today. It is a matter of principle. 

St. Patrick came from what is now England for goodness sake. He was likely British of Roman heritage. Learn some history. 

He was a slave.  I suppose reparations are in order for everyone of British Roman ancestry. 

If Patrick really ran the snakes out of Ireland that was a good thing. Of course he did not, but I hate snakes so there is that. 

4 comments:

Linda said...

https://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/2024/03/blog-post_17.html
Go laugh at this!

Greybeard said...

I intend to plead ignorance.
I'm about to eat Corned Beef and cabbage.
If I had green food color I'd add it to my beer.
Have whatever day you want to have my friend. ;)

Anonymous said...

It’s all good. It was merely a post. Sometimes it is only words

Joe

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

As it happens, I rather like Guinness. Draft only. Those abortions they call Guinness in a can may be ignored.

And I love corned beef...but when you're a Jew, of course you love corned beef. Sliced thin, on rye, with a little brown mustard. Also you can keep the cabbage.

Cheers!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger