April 4, 2024

There were three men came out of the West

 Hola Blognation. I’m late to the site today because I slept in. I slept in because I stayed up late. I stayed up late because I’m on vacation today. There is your cause and effect lesson for today. In other words, I don’t know why she swallowed a fly. 

On Tuesday it hit seventy degrees, although it was rainy. It snowed yesterday. It may snow again today. Clearly, Mother Nature is bi-polar and off her meds*. 

The granddaughters are spending the night so we need to find something fun to do. The wife suggested bowling. We shall see and I will report if I remember. On the other hand I do not know why you would care. 

Anyway,  I’m off work until Monday and I’m going to make every effort to not pay attention to emails, phone calls and Teams messages. We shall see.


*I read this somewhere and I would give attribution if I could remember where. I apologize. 



No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger