April 26, 2024

Who’s Da Man?

So much white space, so few words dancing in my head to fill it.  

Really, I have nothing to say. I am certain you find that hard to believe. Oh, I could run out some blah, blah about the weather. I could pretend we have an active social life. I could tell you my weekend plans: nothing interesting. I am simultaneously shocked and bored by the politics in our country. I am not sure you are waiting on my take on the NFL draft nor the state of things in the MLB. 

I’ve got nothing.

But wait! I have once again managed to scrape together a post complaining I have nothing to post about! 

Tada!

And I used lots of exclamation points! You know that means it’s important. 

And now for some Friday Music. Don’t listen Freddie!


Have a great Friday. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owww! My ears! My ears!

Make it stop!!!

;)


Fred

Anonymous said...

J/k. Do you really think I'd click on that?

No. Way.



Freddie

Anonymous said...

😎
Joe

Linda said...

Do you ever play Rod McKuen?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger