July 8, 2026

Monday on Wednesday

 I’ve lollygagged enough. It’s back to work. I extended my glorious Independence Day holiday from last Friday until yesterday. I did not do much beyond watch old episodes of ER and relax . It was wonderful. 

Now I have to work on my presentation for the big sales meeting next week. 

I never travel these days and here I go for a few days next week after spending a week on the road at the end of June. Three days in the greater Detroit area. It’s good to be me, right?

3 comments:

Jean said...

You do presentations? hmmmm. I vote for you recording it and showing it here.
All in favor?

Joe said...

I do presentations all of the time customers, internally, PowerPoint is my friend

Sorry too much proprietary info in this presentation

Jean said...

We can wait.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger